Labels

Monday 27 July 2015

My President- A Rocket Scientist



APJ is no more. This tribute post is dedicated to one of the greatest Indians to have ever lived. I am just going to pen down what ever I feel. I will start with one of his recent tweets, which truly defined him

You know what a great human being he was, when WhatsApp groups that have been inactive for an eternity suddenly becomes active, informing the passing away of this great man.

One thing that every APJ fan can be proud of, he passed away doing something that he loved: Teaching and inspiring young minds.

Born in small town in southern part of Tamil Nadu, he was always far ahead of his times. At a time when many in the country where skeptical, he openly supported the Kudankulam nuclear power plant project.He ignited minds, inspired young & old alike.

In a country where parents don't trust their kids to do small things, he believed in us to make India a super power by 2020.


So many people in my timeline (Twitter & FB) are talking about their experience of meeting Kalam, spending time, and sharing their pictures with him. Just goes to show how accessible he was. He literally made the office of president accessible to the general public.

Well, I don't know what else to add. The man who ushered Indian on a remarkable journey is no more. I sincerely hope we make his Vision 2020 a reality.


One of my favourite speech he made at the EU parliament (Just the highlights).



RIP Sir. Jai Hind.





No comments:

Post a Comment